Unjunk me with Gmail
Luckily, you can put me on a whitelist with Gmail and the problem is solved.
Here are the six simple steps to never miss emails from me again:
Step-by-step guide to unspam email
- Click on the gearwheel to reach the settings.
- Click See all settings.
- Click on Filter and Blocked Addresses.
- Now Create a new filter.
- Enter my domain simonbolz.com or my full email and click on Create Filter.
- Check Never send it to Spam and click Create Filter.
- Done! You'll receive emails from me again in the future.
It's a pity, Google is not able to understand that nude art is fully accepted in Western countries and does not need to get censored.
I only send out newsletters at a maximum of four times per year. Sometimes, like this year, even only twice a year. And you will always be able to unsubscribe at any time.